How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 9328
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother in law got cut off and assaulted by another truck

Customer Question

My brother in law got cut off and assaulted by another truck driver he got his nose broken and he got would I go about suing the guy for the medical bills? What kind of lawsuit would I need
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear this.

The victim would file a lawsuit for personal injuries based on battery, assault, theft and negligence.

The person who paid the medical bills does not have a separate lawsuit, the victim has to sue.

You can get a free consultation from some of the Texas personal injury attorneys listed by location here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.

Related Immigration Law Questions