Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Work visa and card, Yes, No, No

Customer Question
Work visa and green card JA...
Work visa and green card
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
7/25/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What are your questions about a work visa and green card?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi

Hello. What questions do you have for me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I had my i485 filled and my employer is sponsoring my h1b ..will there be a potential problem.will it be approved?They were not aware of the green card as it was through my husbands work.Should I let them know,if not are they going to find out?

Who filed the I-485 for you? When was it filed?

Ely, Counselor at Law