How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My stepdad is a U.S citizen, and my mom is getting her

Customer Question

Hi! My stepdad is a U.S citizen, and my mom is getting her permanent green card, how can they apply for me? and what's the right procedure for it?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

I have to ask you a few questions first. You are not charged more for answering me.

How old are you now? How old were you when your mom married her husband?

Where are you now? If you are in the US, how did you enter?