How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like a sample opt out letter. Thanks.. No...I want

Customer Question

I would like a sample opt out letter for nvc. Thanks..
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No...I want to do it myself if possible...Expensive...
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I filed a petition when I was yet an immigrant, was approved, I became naturalized, and I want to retain the F2B category.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the licensed immigration attorney helping you today.

I am not quite sure that I understand your question. Can you please refrain the question? You are a US citizen and you would like to do what?

You are not charged for answering my questions.