How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years professional experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want invite my boyfriend to USA, No not yet, Yes he try

Customer Question

I want invite my boyfriend to USA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes he try before 4 month to apply in the embassy in his country and I sent for him invition and reservation hotel under my name to help him in his apartment but he didn't get approved now I want try to find something to come visit me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

1. What country does he live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Middle east
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Jordan is not listed on the visa waiver program which would have served as a nice option for you. Do you know why he was denied the tourist visa?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the the person in the embassy told him try to apply for immigration I was invit him as a friend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is lower in his country
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

ANSWER: After being found ineligible for a visa, he may still reapply in the future but he must submit a new visa application and pay the visa application fee again. In some cases, he may have to show that the facts that caused his denial are no longer present and that there are significant changes in circumstances since his last application.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't make something from My state to help him?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

There is no visa application for a boyfriend or girlfriend. The relationship has to be much more substantial. For example, the person you want to sponsor has to be a fiancé and you have to be married within 90 days of his entry into the country. The other option is for him to apply for a tourist B-2 Visa or you send him an invitation letter which you already tried.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK which country they have waiver program and if he trivial to this country he can apply from their?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I invite him like feuncy? But my divorce is not complete yet.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

A Citizen of the following 37 countries can apply for the Visa Waiver Program:

Czech Republic
New Zealand
San Marino
South Korea
United Kingdom

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

It is best to wait till your divorce is complete as otherwise the USCIS may deny the application and make it more difficult to get it approved afterwards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You think I'm the problem to make his visa denied? ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If he apply to another visa without he put my address maybe he approved?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Please assign a feedback rating for the answers thus far provided and then we can continue.