How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 19111
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife is on F1, and has submitted H4 application. Before

Customer Question

My wife is on F1, and has submitted H4 application. Before her H4 application is approved, does she have to maintain her full-time student status? Or could she enroll as a part-time student
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

She has to maintain her full-time student status until her H4 application is approved. The mere application for H4 does not grant her any benefit. So, she must ensure that maintains her current status by enrolling as a full-time student.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Immigration Law Questions