How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am us citizen now. I have a man how i love and i have

Customer Question

I am us citizen now. I have a man how i love and i have daughter with him, but he didn't register her, also we live together and the girl lives in another country, 3 years ago he did married with a girl to get the green card. I never agree with that. But I couldn't stop him.He did everything good like papers together with this girl, i am tired of the this and i want to ICE investigation his case and look things. We live together, we have a daughter and i want to ask theDNA so can prove i am his wife.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is what i need. I need to know how get ICE investigation him. Did just take his fingerprints month ago, now he is waiting the green card or some letter to interview him and her. I like that they investigate him so he will stop this crazy thing. Married with me and we enter with another process, truth now. It can be? Or is better let it go?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Are you saying that the person that you are now married to is married to another person and that person applied for Green Card for him and he is now going to immigration for interview and you want to report the marriage fraud to ICE?

Or are you saying that this is the person that you want to marry because you are in love with him and therefore want to report his marriage fraud to ICE?

Why do you need DNA test as a wife?

I just do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He married with another girl to get the green card. At this time i was pregnant 2 years ago, but he didn't register our baby, we live together. He get the green card for 2 years with this fake marriage, now he apply to renew for 10 years and r waiting. Well, at the time he married i had green card, he no want to wait i get the US citizen. I am US citizen now, and i want to ICE take look at his marriage. Because i do not agree with this. I like to know how to get ICE investigation him without he or his lawyer knowing someone let then know about that. The prove i am his true wife is our daughter and the fact we have the same address, we live together and they know that. But they dont know our girl and the fake wife lives in another country.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information.

You can file complaint with ICE. ICE will not disclose your identity. Click on the link below to start your complaint:

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.