How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years professional experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Responded the RFE with evaluation and expert opinion on my

Customer Question

Responded the RFE with evaluation and expert opinion on my education equivalency and Professional experience with 3 different university professors.
What happens to my case, if the supporting document of one of the professors gets missed to submit like Registrer letter and University Accrediation copy which is mentioned as required in RFE.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for the answer provided. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s site disclaimers.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

USCIS requires that you submit all the requested materials at the same time. If some of the requested evidence is missing the USCIS will make a decision based only on what you first submitted. If you send additional evidence in a separate mailing, even if you send these documents prior to the deadline, USCIS will likely not consider it when deciding your case.