How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108681
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My girlfriend an I, we have a 3 years son in Vietnam, that

Customer Question

My girlfriend an I, we have a 3 years son in Vietnam, that diagnosed with brain tumor and currently under treatment in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
My son (Ron Le) is a U.S. Citizen but his mother is not.
Since the day Ron was born he always with his mother 24/7. I want to take him to the U.S. for further treatment but he neve wants to leave his mother. Therefore, my girlfriend (Miss. Nguyen, Cam Tu) applied for a visitor visa to the U.S. so that she can come along and take care of my son while he gets treatment in the U.S., but , she got denied by the U.S. Consulate in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Is there any one or any Law Firm can help me to get an approval for my girlfriend visitor visa to the U.S.. My son is urgently needs medical care for his tumor cancer in the U.S.
Thank You so much
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I am sorry that this is happening. What was the reason that she was denied? Are you a U.S. Citizen? Why don't you do a K-1 fiancee visa for her or go there and marry her and do a K-3 or CR-1 immigrant visa for her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not ready to get marry yet, and also it take time to file for k-1. My son is urgently needs medical care for his tumor cancer.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Then I see two options:

1) His mother can file for a Humanitarian Parole. Here is a link:

2) You can do the K-1 process and ask that it be expedited because of the medical emergency to your son. Here are two links:

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Steve. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!