Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My greencard expired on 2/2015 more than a year ago, can i

Customer Question
My greencard expired on 2/2015...
My greencard expired on 2/2015 more than a year ago , can i apply for citizenship or do i need to renew the GC first
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: none
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: currently laid off is that an issue?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Please give me a few minutes and I'll be right you.

Ely, Counselor at Law