How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taylor Your Own Question
Taylor, Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 254
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 53 years old bilingual Canadian legal assistant with

Customer Question

I am a 53 years old bilingual Canadian legal assistant with 35 years of experience and would like to live and work in California. Can you tell me if I am eligible and if so, what are the steps to be followed. Thank you in advance for your help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to help you with your question. Are you wondering how you could get a work visa to work in the US?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to work and live in the US. Can you help me with that?
Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

I can, give me a moment and i will have your answer for you!

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

First to be eligible to come to work in the US, you must have a job offer from a company. do you currently have a job offer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't. Is there a way to get one?
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

i would not be able to assist with finding a job. i could only explain the visa process past that point. Is there any questions i can answer for you? if you are satisfied i would greatly appreciate a positive rating when you are!