Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Please, let me know if my wife will be ablo to get a work

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Please, let me know if my wife will be ablo to get a work permit as an F2? I will be F1.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: At the moment this is the only doubt I have
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Please allow me some time to review your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you tell only five for answer my question, however in my bank appears 5 + 33 = 38 for justanswer ?? ...

I am an user of the site like you are, so I don't have any information about your account and I do not charge you for anything. I just answer questions.

If you have questions about the cost, you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for help with this.

You have an option in the upper right corner of the page to contact billing by email, chat, or phone.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.