Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

When a person from India applies Visa on basis of investment

Customer Question
When a person from India...
When a person from India applies for US Visa on basis of investment E visa is the entire amount returned after few years or is to be spent on buisness to create new 10 jobs for americans.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2016
Immigration Lawyer: TaxRobin, Senior Advisor replied 1 year ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello

You must demonstrate that the capital you invest (the money you asked about) is irrevocably committed to the enterprise and subject to partial or total loss in the event that the entity fails. The funds you invest must also be your own. Additionally, the invested funds must be substantial in relationship to the total cost of either purchasing an established enterprise or creating the type of enterprise you are considering.

You are required to rate in a positive way (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES) if I am to be credited with responding.

Checking to see if you responded

TaxRobin
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor