Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My visa was cancelled with prejudice do I stand a chance of getting it reversed and me visiting the US again...

Customer Question
My visa was cancelled with...
My visa was cancelled with prejudice do I stand a chance of getting it reversed and me visiting the US again
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My status is visiting B2
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) Why did they cancel the visa? It sounds like there was some kind of violation - what was it?

2) How long ago did this happen?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Ely, Counselor at Law