Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Is it frowned upon or advisable to not stay right up to 89

Customer Question

Hi, Is it frowned upon or advisable to not stay right up to 89 day sor does that not matter much?Depends If i leave tomorrow or a week from now..Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

As I keep saying, it depends on when you come back. If you stay 89 days, you should probably stay out more than 90 days. If you stay out 83 days, you should probably stay out more than 90 days anyway. So really, at this point, I don't think it will make much of difference if you stay 89 days.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!