Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I would like someone to review my DACA application (I-821D,

Customer Question

I would like someone to review my DACA application (I-821D, I-765 and I-765WS forms) and provide feedback/ guidance. They're completely filled out already, but I just want to be sure everything is correct before I send them. I can send copies through PDF email attachments.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

ANSWER: I can provide document review service, but there is an additional fee for this Additional Service. Would you like me to send you an offer for that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A lot higher than I thought. I'll see if this is my best option. Thank you.

I understand. I can offer you a little less, but remember that you are having a lawyer review your documents. You will have a very difficult time finding someone who will review them for $48, as it would not be worth their time to do so.