How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 756
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a USA VISA, But when they stamp it can not track back

Customer Question

Have a USA VISA, But when they stamp it can not track back five years of entering and exiting USA.
Submitted: 1 year ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Why do you want to track back five years of entering and exiting the US? Are you applying for a Green Card?

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to prove the time in and out for audit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Station in Afghanistan for eight years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CustomerI have to prove the time in and out for audit.
Station in Afghanistan for eight years
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure you will be able to get that information from Homeland Security or CBP. My experience with those requirements is that they expect you to keep track of your travels to the US during the time period. You can prove it but multiple ways including any airline booking confirmations that you have, etc. Are you able to do so that way? Worst case, I believe that your stating under the penalty of perjury will also suffice (granted you will be recalling to the best of your recollection).