Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My son was interviewed this month as F43 immigrant visa. But

Customer Question
he aged out, he is...
My son was interviewed this month as F43 immigrant visa. But he aged out, he is 24 now. I never had known about CSPA in which the interviewer asked for. Our priority date was 20 Aug 1991. I, principal applicant received a notice of interview dated Feb 2014 to be conducted in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia but I requested for transfer to Manila since I was a resident in the Philippines. I was interviewed sometime 2015 and entered USA Aug 2015.
Checking ceac status for my son, read ready for interview, I had him do the medical and scheduled for interview. Then this was the result that he had aged out and need to appeal under CSPA.
My question is how do I start doing the appeal? Is there a form from the DOS to fillup? Or do I have to make a letter only?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/21/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is his date of birth? Who applied for you? All from Saudi Arabia? What was the date that the I-130 was approved? When did a visa become available?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
date of birth of my son: Jan 1, 1992
Visa category : F4 I ( principal applicant) worked in Saudi Arabia 1995. Permanent residence is Philippines
Priority date: Aug 20, 1991. Forgot when visa was available but notice of interview was Feb 2014.
My son was interviewed June 14, 2016.

Do you have money to invest? How much?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no money for investment? why ask? I am only asking information how to process CSPA? are you for real?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to end this conversation. I am already conversing with Jennifer. Thank you.

Sorry, that was not meant for you, it was meant for a different customer. Not sure how that happened. When was the I-130 approved?

Ely, Counselor at Law