How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5091
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wanna ask something about interning in the US tourist,

Customer Question

Hello....I wanna ask something about interning in the US for just tourist,
What all I need to do for first step....?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Can you explain your question in a little more detail?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You have to answer my questions here so that I can answer you. You do not have to start a new question because you will be charged again. Do you have Japanese citizenship?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have Japanese citizen....
I am Pilipina divorce with Japanese
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Okay thank you for the information. In that case you will have to go to the nearest US embassy or consulate and request a tourist visa. You can start the forms online and request an appointment.

Here is the website

You will need to prove that you have significant ties to your country to Japan and therefore, you have no reason to remain in the US illegally. Some ideas are an employer letter stating that you employed, roof that you own property there, proof that you are attending school, etc.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again dear. I see that you were able to view my answer the day after I sent it but you did not ask any questions or accept. Is there any other question that I can you with so I can earn your positive rating? Thank you in advance for your consideration.