Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My spouse entered on a K1 visa. We got married within the 90

Customer Question
days. Within 30 days of...
My spouse entered on a K1 visa. We got married within the 90 days. Within 30 days of being married he abandoned me.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: abandonment date 1/10/16
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I haven't seen him since. Don't know what to do
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I did not file I-485
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have not spoken to anyone
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

I'm very sorry to hear this!

Can you please tell me what is your specific question about the situation? For example, What should you do in relation to what, finding your husband?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do I do in regards ***** ***** Can I withdraw my I-134? How do I notify them in case he attempts to file I-485 without my knowning?
Ely, Counselor at Law