How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What programs are available interpreter that worked forces

Customer Question

What programs are available for an interpreter that worked for Coalition forces during Operation Iraqi Freedom over a period of 5 years which documents can be provided. He is a Palestinian citizen but was born and raised in Iraq his entire life. No one seems to want to help non-Iraqi citizens relocate to another country or the U.S. I have checked with the IRAP but being Palestinian does not meet the criteria for refugee or Special Immigrant Visa, nor can organizations like No One Left Behind be of assistance. Please assist me in obtaining the appropriate program that could assist this individual in relocating to the U.S., as his life is in danger daily. Please provide me step by step instructions on what application to fill out, was told the DS-260 but requires a case number ***** which he has not began the process.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

There are options but none are quick when it comes to immigrating to the US. What do you consider to be not "timely"?