How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3951
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend from the phillippines that I've know years

Customer Question

I have a friend from the phillippines that I've know for 8 years that what's to come to USA to visit me , what do I do ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I'm not really clear on what you are asking.

Please post your specific concern about your friend visiting you.

Thank you and best regards,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How does she get a tourist visa
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 1 year ago.

I will forward your question to customer service and they will transfer your question to the immigration law category.

For some reason, your question came through in the Tax category.

Please do not respond to this post. It will delay the transfer.

Best regards,


Related Immigration Law Questions