How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3956
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im Jozepbine.If my fiance gets a visiting visa,can we get

Customer Question

hi!Im Jozepbine.If my fiance gets a visiting visa,can we get married and he stays in U.S?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Im a permanent resident
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet .
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: U see my fiance is in Africa and I wd like to marry him from here just in case he gets like a visiting visa or is it better to go marry him first?
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Like what? I love him so much but we r worlds apart. and I really need him here wz me bcoz travelling to Africa every year is so expensive
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I preffer chat by text but u seem to b gone after I,ve paid the $5 u told me.why?
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

We cannot do chat by text only on this site. Do you want to continue?


Related Immigration Law Questions