How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend has got huge problem hes from wis. and is in

Customer Question

my friend has got huge problem hes from wis. and is in like to give u his phone number if possible he has to pay a fine for over stay....and im tapped out...***-***-****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Before we begin, a bit more detail would be helpful please.

How did you meet this person?

Have you ever met in person?

Have they requested that you send money to them?

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?