Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

I thought of something else! I met a woman (Rita) from

Customer Question

quot;For Jennifer"Jennifer I thought of something else! I met a woman (Rita) from Poltava, Ukraine through Hot Russian Brides.com. We are very sincere about our relationship and she wants to do things the right way by honoring HRB. She requested the IMBRA and I did it immediately and I cleared the Texas background check and received it within a week; I sent it to HRB. When I read about the 13-15 week wait on the FBI I notified Rita and she went to her local agency and they talked to HRB;(Rita says the local agency is trying to help us) the local agency told me to write HRB and I did: I told them I had purchased a plane ticket to leave June10 for Kiev; I told them of the 13-15 week wait and that I sent them the Texas background check (all positive); I told them I had to pass a background check to teach/coach in Texas. They responded by telling me they received the Texas information and that I needed to get the FBI information and send that to them and they would review everything then. That was of no help and they wasted the Poltava agency ladies time giving us hope. I wouldn't expect Rita to come to the United States without my IMBRA completed but I want to see her and I have the plane ticket and my summer vacation will be over by the 15 week window; I also am 69 which doesn't give me a lot of time to waste. I read HRB cannot give our information to either of us without the IMBRA which is understandable and they cannot help with accommodations. Would we be doing something illegal meeting on our own in Poltava?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Please give me a moment while your details load.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing illegal for you to take a trip to the Ukraine. The only issue is following procedures for her to come to the US.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Depending on the length of your stay you should not need a Visa http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/mobile//message_09122011.html
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
They are ways to expedite the process as well. Please let me know if you have additional questions for me as it would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I am finding that some of the dating sites have been found to be scams which you can check at this link http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/mobile//scams.html
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
The embassy can also assist you with a list of attorneys that can expedite the process at http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/mobile//lawyers.html. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Please do not hesitate to ask meany additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA!