How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28937
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to advised the us consulate in haiti about a foreign

Customer Question

I need to advised the us consulate in haiti about a foreign national that is owed a debt to me. so the visa officer can revoke is us visa.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I understand you are owed this money and have not pursued the claim i court because you have been threatened.

I also understand you want to inform the Consul of the US Embassy of this debt.

What is your question?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since 2013 we have hired 2 differrents lawyers in haiti , and we have all the documents pertaining to the debts. but they have not been succesful at getting us a day in court.This couple is enjoying the company our money help created and there is nothing we can do since we are us citizen and do not live there. We simply would like to let the us embassy know about that situation because as us citizen,if a foreign national refuse to honor a debts to a us citizen. I have the right to ask the embassy to revoke his or her visa for bad faith
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Since you have several lawyers there in Haiti I would suggest that one of them write a synopsis of all the action they have taken on your behalf to collect the debt and that all measures have failed and that since these people have demonstrated lack of good moral character that the US Consul General revoke their US visa.

Also, if you feel thes people have defrauded you you can contact the FBi an try to get their interest in pursuing a criminal case against them.

, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.