How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir/ madam ! gooday , i am a daughter of a piilipino veteran

Customer Question

hi sir/ madam ! gooday , i am a daughter of a piilipino veteran world war 11 . i visted my father last jan 2006 , then he is sick with heart ailement., a legally blind and mentally disabled and he conftronted me not to go back home to the philippines to care for him , then what i did is to stay and care for him up to now its 2016 so , i overstayed in usa just to care for him , i did sacrifice not to see my children in the philippines just for him , he petition me just last jan 2006 on 1130 relative for married sons and daughter and it was been approved , now my question sir/ madam will i be parole on the new parole program for world war 11 pilipino veteran thank you so much !
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please allow me some time to review your question.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Are you referring to Parole in Place?