How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12206
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get an immigration attorney who has experience in

Customer Question

How do I get an immigration attorney who has experience in Social Security Benefits
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. The easiest way to find an immigration attorney with Social Security familiarity is to contact your county bar's attorney referral service. You can see them all here: referral service will be able to screen your situation and put you in contact with an attorney who can handle your situation. Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have called the lawyer Referral services. They told me I need an Immigration lawyer with social security benefit experience.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Just so I understand, the referral service didn't refer you to anybody? Instead, they merely told you what kind of lawyer you needed?