Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Both parents were united states citizens both deceased I

Customer Question
applyed for passport they...
Both parents were united states citizens both deceased I applyed for passport they say I need more documents closer to date of birth to prove citizenship if both parents are citizens shouldn't that be enough
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/22/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Automatic U.S. Citizenship is complicated and it has changed many times over the years. What is your date of birth? Both parents were U.S. Citizens before you were born? Where they married at the time that you were born? Where were you born?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. Take a look at this link: http://dc.fd.org/library/naturalization%20chart.pdf Depending on your date of birth and other elements, you would have to prove certain things. If you would respond to my questions, I could help you, but since you are ignoring me, the best I can do is give you that chart and hopefully you can figure it out. If you want to respond to me, I will gladly help. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello Joe. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect, Joe. Good luck to you.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.