How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28862
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a one important question JA: The Immigration Lawyer

Customer Question

Hi I have a one important question for you
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have a girlfriend in Nepal, how can I bring to us?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Iam permently resident in us..! Iam green card holder person, right now I have girl friend in Nepal but I don't have any idea how to bring to America? Plz would you mind to explain me?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Can you give me his or her name I need help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.You cannot bring her here as your fiance because you are not a US citizen.How much longer before you can become a US citizen?Is there any possibility she could come here on a student visa to study while you wait?Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam refugees status
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
you have not yet even gotten your lpr adjustment from refugee? It has not not been 1 year yet?Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
Your 1 st year in refugee status c**ts towards the 5 year continuous physical presence requirement for your naturalization. You can apply for naturalization 90 days before the 5 year anniverary date.So you are going to have to wait until you get naturalized or file for her as a permanent residentIt will take longer filing as a PR but you can get th I-130 approved and then upgrade to being a USC.There is not immediate ability to brig her here currently under the status you have.Any possibility of er coming as a student? I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ starsIn the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.Judith

Related Immigration Law Questions