Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Canadian citizen denied entry to US. Passport stamped by US

Customer Question

Canadian citizen denied entry to US. Passport stamped by US immigration for illegal immigrant entry and prostitution. She is female and has no criminal record. Thanks John
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hey John, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Can you tell me what is your specific question about these facts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the process for her to get this problem fixed? Please advise? Thanks
What do you mean that she was stamped by US immigration for illegal immigrant entry and prostitution. Please explain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jennifer she try to cross the US border in Canada at the airport to go visit a friend in Florida because of the way that she looks she's a beautiful girl young girl they assumed she was an escort. She tried to cross for 2nd time with her male friend and she was refused entry again. According to the codes stamped on passport they reflect the charges I explained to you she also was sexually abused by immigration and she was also told that she is banned for life. Let me know what you might be able to do or assist her with I would appreciate it thank you John