Hi,Looking for some Immigration
answers. Here is our situation:Recently my wife received H4 EAD based on my approved I140. We registered a company with state government and now hired 5 to 7 consultants to work for us. All of my contractors (not full time employees though) are American citizens. Here are few questions I am looking for answers.1. First of all, does H4 EAD allow us to open companies (read somewhere we can. But wanted to confirm).
2. We also read, that H4 EAD expires when we travel outside USA and we need to re-apply for a new one after we re-enter USA. In this case what will happen to our already existing company that we have registered based on the H4 EAD and is still running under her name.
3. Can I be a shareholder/partner of our company that we opened on my wife’s name (on her H4 EAD)
4. When she is the managing partner/CEO etc, can I be a mentor to her and take decisions on her behalf officially (unpaid obviously ).
5. Can I hold the majority of the shares when she will still be the managing partner/CEO etc.
6. How can we make it a Woman based company/minority based company and what benefits can we get.
7. Can my wife still do a job when still running this business as being it’s head.
8. Also as we have already employed 5 to 7 contractors and are expecting to hire more in future as soon as we see growth, are we eligible to apply for green card
on EB1 or EB5.
9. We do not qualify for diversity green card program. But is there any other way we can bypass this lengthy wait period.
10. Will my wife lose her H4 EAD if I change my job
11. Is there a way I can work for our company fulltime.Thanks