How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Living in Europe now and visiting regularly my son American

Customer Question

Hello, living in Europe now and visiting regularly my son American citizen, I was taken for questioning last year for an overstay of 11 days in 1974. since then I lived in the States for about 20 years with a permanent resident card. Expired since 2000.
With the Esta visa denied, the DHS said, I could still apply for an non immigrant visa.
I need advice with this concern, thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Did you ever file an I-407 to official abandon your green card?

Related Immigration Law Questions