How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108666
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: Can

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Can i put on assylum on C1/D visa
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Well i am a christian and in india im discriminated and tortured by hindu because of my religion
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I got a job in cruise line in cruise lines in feburary and i also join my ship in Australia but becoz of my family i leave my job and i sign off contract in new zealand
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Because of me in india some hindu communities like toture to my family so because of that i leave my job
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Allright
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i tell you all my story i am membar of youth Christians in India. So well me and my freinds in free time when i am unemployed help the poor peoples by giving them food and also tell them about Jesus. So we serve with many missionaries like methodist, Catholic and pentecostal. I go with them to help poors so well but may religious community thinks that we change their religions. So everytime our churches go to help peoples i with them. So they fighting with us they that you change religions by giving money so i became like everytime in the eyes of all this hindu communties many a times they beat me but they alawys tortured ,and many times they threatned to kill me. So well aftersometime i got a job in cruise line so well i also go and join ship from australia but they became tortured to my family and beated my brother and they want only me because they want to kill. So i left my contract and left my job in middle because i always worry about my family that time my ship is in News Zealand so again go back to India and i live a month in India and in that time i live not in my home in my city because if i live here they kill me so well i have a C1/D visa. So then i come in US so i want to know that can put assylum case on this. I have like all proof like matters in newspapers, a letter from minority commission of India, letter from All India Christian Movement and a letter from Indian Youth christian so well i need some help here for putting my case of assylum here
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. So what questions do you have for me?
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. If you will enter the U.S. on C1/D, you cannot even marry a U.S. Citizen to get legal status. Asylum is one of your only options and you have to file it within a year of entering the U.S. You have to show that if you are returned to your country, you would be persecuted because of your race, nationality, religion, social group or political opinion. I STRONGLY recommend that you use an attorney to process your case because your first chance before the Asylum Officer is your BEST chance. If you are denied, it can go before an Immigration Judge and that is harder. You can look for an attorney at Here is a link about Asylum: My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Related Immigration Law Questions