Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I was on valid H1B and recently changed client location. Filed

Customer Question
amendment and amendment denied due...
I was on valid H1B and recently changed client location. Filed amendment and amendment denied due to lack of proper client letter. But all the documents related to Job duties, SOW and agreement between client and vendor are provided. but still denied. What are the options I have now? Can I refile the amendment or open MTR and continue to work the same client?
Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/13/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you have the proper client letter now?
Ely, Counselor at Law