How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3942
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a U S citizen ans my fiancee works and lives in Hawaii

Customer Question

I am a U S citizen ans my fiancee works and lives in Hawaii but he is an Italian immigrant. What documents do we need to make our marriage legal in Hawaii and Italy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon, Didn't you just recently ask this same question by using the username keakibear68? Presuming this is you, please return to your original question and lets take it from there. I will answer your question there.Thank you,Doug

Related Immigration Law Questions