How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4746
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible forme to goto immigration. Officr and say

Customer Question

Is it possible forme to goto immigration. Officr and say
Everything that she. mairried my son for the sake of getting visa.My son is acitiZen she entered this country for getting visa.can ireport in the immigration. Office.I want an immediate answer for this question
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I am happy to assist you. Yes, it is possible. Your son would have to be the one to go to the immigration office to let them know that he believes that his wife married him only to get an immigration benefit. He can make an appointment here to go talk to an officer in person. They will keep his information and investigate her case. If she tries to apply to remove the conditions from her permanent residency, they will have the record of her husband accusing her of using him. It will be up to immigration what to do. In addition, after he goes there.. he can also speak to Homeland Security investigations which is another unit of immigration that investigates false marriages. He can contact the office nearest to him in his state. Here is the list luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Related Immigration Law Questions