Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

How can my girlfriend return to the US on a B2 visa in one

Customer Question

how can my girlfriend return to the US on a B2 visa in one month after a 6 month stay ?
JA: As you know, visas can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with excel at providing accurate information, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Unfortunately, she would have great difficulty. Even though there is no set time that she has to stay outside of the U.S., the idea is that she stay out longer than she stay in. If not, it looks like she is not visiting but living here and just leaving to "reset" the time she can stay and that's not allowed. She may be able to get away with that once, but she should be prepared to answer the following: 1) Why are you coming back so soon?2) Why couldn't you do what you needed to do during your last trip?3) How will you be supporting yourself for this additional time since you are not allowed to work?4) What STRONG ties do you have to your home country to ensure that you will go back?5) What preparations have you made to go back? And if you are a U.S. Citizen, they better not find out about a relationship with you or one of three things could happen: a) They will allow her to withdraw her request to enter the U.S. and she can go home, no penalty.b) They will not allow her to withdraw her request to enter the U.S. and will order her excluded. This has a 5 year penalty that she cannot come back unless she gets a very hard to get waiver.c) They will not allow her to withdraw her request to enter the U.S. and they catch her in a lie and they exclude her with a permanent bar due to fraud and/or misrepresentation and with that charge she cannot come back unless she gets a very hard to get waiver. So have her be careful. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!