Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

FOR GUILLERMO

Customer Question

FOR GUILLERMO
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. What may I answer for you today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing to answer here, but a thank you for your answer regarding the status of single or joint sponsor.I'll look into FOIA.From this question..."One question? We will see. Please keep in mind that your question value was almost as low as it can go. Spending time on additional question is not good for me. If you need more information, please post a new question thread and write FOR GUILLERMO on it. Anyway, you will not be privy to any notes that the officer had made, but you could file a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) to see if the other I-864 was used and accepted. Good luck."
Sure, but you were only supposed to post a new thread if you had any additional questions. So that was for the future, not now if you didn't have any questions.