Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

If you know, why do they not explain the reason

Customer Question
for their adjustment?...
If you know, why do they not explain the reason for their adjustment?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/27/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question. In the mean time, please keep in mind that I might be working with several customers at the same time. This means you might experience delays. Do not worry - I will be here and will continue to assist you in the order your question was received. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.
Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: I do not see an immigration question here. Is this an immigration issue?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry! Somehow I got into the wrong pew. Please disregard the question (and me).Ivan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry for the bother.
Ely, Counselor at Law