How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an US Citizen. My unmarried daughter is a Canadian citizen.

Customer Question

I am an US Citizen. My unmarried daughter is a Canadian citizen. I would like to sponsor her for green card. If I file I 130 will there be any difficulty for her to travel to USA. Country of origin India for both of us.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question. In the mean time, please keep in mind that I might be working with several customers at the same time. This means you might experience delays. Do not worry - I will be here and will continue to assist you in the order your question was received. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: When you say "difficulty for her to travel to USA," what do you mean? In what status would she be traveling to the US? Also, how old is she?