Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Ice police took my husband just now Help JA: The Immigration

Customer Question
Ice police took my husband...
Ice police took my husband just now Help
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: He is Mexican illegal,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: We have a kid just born
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/26/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please give me a moment to review your question.
Thank you for your continued patience. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer. Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces. Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert. If you understand that, please answer the following: Where did they take him from? Does he have a criminal record? If so, for what? Please be specific.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they took him from home, but i just got call, ICE was looking for someone , not my husband.
yes he did. he didn't stop by STOP sign
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just got call , they going to sent him back tonight.what should I do? My daughter and I can't without him !!!! we needs help
Do you know if he is going before an immigration judge? A stop sign offense is not a criminal offense. Does he have some other criminal offense from the past? Does he have a lawyer? Was he ever deported before and came back illegally?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know is he went to immigration judge before.I only know he went to jail one time, but I don't know what reason.He doesn't have lawyer right now.Yes.he was deported before and came back illegally
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He has a daughter 8 years old. And one daughter just born...
How long has he been in the US since he came back illegally?
Ely, Counselor at Law