How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109302
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife's nephew has dual natuonality wants

Customer Question

For Guillermo:My wife's nephew has dual natuonality wants to send his Pakistani passport with me to seek visa from Lahore. How can I carry his passport overseas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I don't think the U.S. has a problem with it, but I have read somewhere that the Pakistani law does not allow that. You may want to check on that, but at the very least, you should have a signed and executed/notarized power of attorney granting you permission from your wife's nephew to carry the passport. An explanation as to why you are doing that contained in the permission may be helpful as well.