Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I want to bring my daughter an her mother to the usa am a greencard

Customer Question

I want to bring my daughter an her mother to the usa am a greencard holder The conditions of there living is poor an they the only ones ave got i want them to come live with u me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Am from florida they at caribbean an it tuff. Out their i want to no what i can do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
My apologies again for the delay. How long have you been an LPR? Have you filed an I-130 for them yet? When?
The extra payment for a call did not go through. I will send it again if you really want to speak over the phone, but you may have to call your bank or use a different credit card. But honestly, I think we can resolve your situation here without talking over the phone and being charged additionally. So how long have you been an LPR? Have you filed an I-130 for them? When?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. If you become a U.S. Citizen, the process to bring them to the U.S. will take about a year. As a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, it will take about a year and half to 2 years or so. The process is contained here: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/family-preference.html You start the process by filing an I-130 for them. They can both be included in the same I-130 as long as you remain a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident. If you become a U.S. Citizen, then you have to add another I-130 for each family member if they haven't immigrated yet. Here is a link to the I-130: https://www.uscis.gov/i-130 My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Your call request payment did not go through. Try another credit card or contact your bank. I will send another offer to you. Thank you.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!