Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My case status was Ready two days ago...Now it changed to AP

Customer Question
again. But I already my...
My case status was Ready two days ago...Now it changed to AP again. But I already my interview fours month ago and also been in the AP four
Months already.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/20/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. What is application are you applying for and based on what? What is your specific question regarding this situation? You will not be charged to answer my questions.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I applied for my parenrs. IR-5 category
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They have been in AP for 4 months already. 2 days ago their CEAC status changed into Ready. But I check today and it went back to AP again.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why my status changed to Ready than AP again ?
Unfortunately, there is no way for anyone to know for sure why it is in Administrative Processing status again now except for the consulate/embassy. It could just be another brief issue that came up once the case was ready to be processed, such as an issue with a name that must be further looked into or any past incidents on trips to the US or criminal background. It could be a variety of things but it just needs to be further reviewed and then it can continue on track. It should not take as long as the first 4 months. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line. -----
Hi there.. I see that you were able to view my answer. I am just checking if there is anything else I can clarify for you to earn your positive rating. Happy to help. We do not earn a salary on this website so the only way we receive any credit at all for our time is through your rating by choosing the stars or happy faces. Thanks in advance.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney