Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have a question about ,i 'm not sure my age has freeze or not?

Customer Question

i have a question about ,i 'm not sure my age has freeze or not?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
I will need the following dates: 1) The Priority Date of the I-130.2) The date that the I-130 was approved.3) Your date of birth.4) Your country of birth.
Hello Mary, are you still looking that up for me? You are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond to me. Please let me know. Thank you.
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. Unless you give me those dates, I cannot do the calculation for you. I am willing to do it, but I need that information from you. Without that information, the best I can do is tell you that you are allowed to subtract the time that USCIS took to approve the I-130 from your age when a visa becomes available. If the resulting age is under 21, you are covered. If it is over 21, you are not. So basically, the longer it takes for USCIS to approve the I-130, the better it is, and the less time it takes for a visa to become available, the better it is. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello Mary. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!