Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have previously applied USA visa on my previous Nationality

Customer Question

I have previously applied for a USA visa on my previous Nationality Sierra Leonen and was denied (Entry USA by AIR OR SHIP)
But when I naturalise to Swedish which ison the Visa Waivers programme I applied for Esta and declared I have previously applied before with a different nationality and was denied Esta (Entry USA by AIR OR SHIP)
So I applied again at the US embassy with my Swedish nationality for a visitor Visa to Enter (Entry USA by AIR OR SHIP) but was denied.
And I read through the Website and see it there that if entry USA by Land I do not need and ESTA as I am currently on Holiday in Canada and I want to make a trip by land to USA am I allowed to enter the USA under this law or do i need to apply again for Visa
Please kindly clarify this before I embark on the trip
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay as I may also be assisting other customers at the same time and I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.
Why do they keep denying you a visa? Are you a Canadian citizen as well?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. If you have no visa and you are not a Canadian citizen, you will need a visa to enter the U.S. whether that be an ESTA, a B-2 or something else. You cannot use just your passport. Also, it won't matter if it is by land or sea or air, you still need the visa. I am truly sorry. I wish I had better news for you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!