Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I can get married in USA with tourist visa? JA: The Immigration

Customer Question
I can get married in...
I can get married in USA with tourist visa?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: So, I met to a boy 4 years ahí. He is my cousin's friend. Then I have traveled in several
JA: Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Time tourism to USA
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Now I am in USA again for tourist and my boy does not want to return to my country
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
4/14/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. I assume that you are a U.S. Citizen and he entered on a tourist visa. After you marry, you will need to file an adjustment package. This includes the following forms: I-130 (Petition for family member), I-485 (application for Lawful Permanent Residency), I-765 (Application for work permit), I-131 (Application for Advance Parole), G-325a (Biographic data - one for each of you), I-693 (Medical exam that a certified doctor must fill out), and I-864 (Affidavit of support). You will need to file each form with supporting evidence and appropriate filing fees. You can find these forms at www.uscis.gov/forms.The supporting evidence that you would file would be birth certificates, marriage certificate, divorce certificates if either of you have been married previously, proof of your U.S. Citizenship, proof of your spouse's legal entry into the U.S., and financial documents to prove your income over the last year at least. In about 3 to 5 months after filing, the work permit and Advance Parole (travel permit) should be issued. About 5 to 7 months after filing the interview should be scheduled (though now it is taking longer, so maybe closer to 7 to 9 months). If all goes well, a few weeks later the U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency card (green card) should come in the mail. Please let me know if you have any additional questions as I will be happy to respond, but because this case is the type of case that I love to handle, I will now send you a low-cost offer so that I can pass on my personal phone number and email. I cannot discuss pricing on an open forum, but if you accept, you will see I have multiple services available to you from document review to full representation and all at very reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed as these are my favorite cases to do and have been doing them for many years. If you decline, no problem, you can ask additional questions without any additional charge. But PLEASE remember to leave a positive rating for me. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Also, a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. And finally, your question does NOT close just because you leave a positive rating. I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hay algo mas que puedo hacer para usted? Si no, por favor de no olvidarse de dejar una opinion si la respuesta fue util. Si no deja una opinion positiva, entonces no me dan credito por ayudarle. No le cobran de nuevo y podemos seguir hablando sin cargos adicionales si usted tiene otras preguntas. Tambien, le pido que entienda que a veces la ley no tiene solucion y que si la respuesta es verdadera, la verdad siempre es util. Gracias!
Gracias por su gentilesa. Le deseo buena suerte.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.