How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Gomez JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** ***** Gomez
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes i moved in with my boyfriend and after a couple months his ex wife came back threatning that if he didnt marry her againn so that he can fix her green card she would take there son its been almost a year im hearing theyalready had a private marrige I still live with him
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in regards to?Is the boyfriend a US citizen?What do you mean by private marriage?

Related Immigration Law Questions