How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please im a citizen file wife and is been two years

Customer Question

Please im a citizen file for my wife and is been two years now,any time l call the immigration the response is they doing additional security check.this security check is going on for 13 months now,what should be my next step now
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. What have you done and who have you spoken to during the 13 months?
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I see that you viewed my question to you. I would need you to respond in order for me to answer your original question. Thanks!

Related Immigration Law Questions